awu and gillard chronology, page-6

1. 8,527 Posts.
    and now Gillard - strapped for cash - wants, now, to expediently hop onto the coatails of the Black Saturday bushfire victims' very imminent Class Action - (1500 approx survivors and the bereaved families' taking action against an electrical supplier) - supposeded trail starting end of January 2013 - now that's in jeopardy, I and others fear. Thanks to Gillard and Swan's fast emptying coffers!

Yes, very low and dirty - SHE - HER Labor PArty - now wants to hop in and recoup their outlayed disaster monies now Labor's so skint - (A bit like asking for flood victims to donate monies back to her Treasury, monies which her Government had to outlay on the flood disaters recovery effort!).

And guess who'll end up with the biggest piece of the pie - moneys which should go to bushfire victims - NOT Labor! - should the action succeed - why, Ms. Gillard and her Labor "buy a vote" coffers, AND the lawyers, Maurice and Blackburn, (Shorten and Roxon's old legal stomping ground).

Now, I do not allege anything by way of wrong doing with regard to the lawyers, and hope that there are many decent people with that firm who will see justice done.

But their fees, as always in these cases, will be huge, eating up a large percentage of what damages will eventually be allotted to fire victims if case successful. Gillard, "In" at the last minute, will get HER cut thereby hugely diluting any possible compensations to victims - on the back of the legal fees the victims will also have deducted from THEIR payouts. The case now if she succeeds with this court application will be probably be further delayed - (lack of big enough venue has already been a problem) - whilst every day, day in - day out, deep despair and hopelesnees and a sense of having been forgotten reigns in bushfire regions; some still so hard up there have been many ongoing cluster sucicides, marriage break-ups, domestic vioence, financial despair, and people still living in shed hovels and shipping containers!
    PArents AND schoolkids still getting through each day only with the help of anti-depressants and counselling, when they can get it!
    Why the heck couldn't Gillard have run a separate LABOR Government action - or why does she have to recoup her disater money outlays at all more to the point?

This is not to say she'll succeed - but the wording from the court was, after their application to join, was. inexplicably (and this case is being heard by JUDGE ONLY - isn't that strange?) is - "The Government has been allowed four weeks to decide whether or not to join this Action!)

Hey?????????

"The Government" will decide???? What, GOvernment overuling the legal system?

IS this not a democracy? Where then is the justice victims have been looking for over the YEARS this case has taken to prepare?

Gillard's crew just hops on board at one minute to midnight - uses the facilities which will be paid for from fees paid by victims which are deducted OUT OF any damages - HER representation (and this adds huge extra difficulties and delays to this case) being paid for by the victims' possible damages monies - then costing her government nothing - as most of the work re. the victim's action has already been done). Thanks to Gillard/Roxon/Labor - the victims as a result will get hugely diluted payouts (if successful) and surely,as well, a heavily delayed case - delayed, what for a year - two years - indefinitely? - just as it was about to be heard! - whilst Gillard and Roxon get THEIR legal act together in jumping on board? IS this FAIR- JUST? Or am I MAD?

Victims are being told nothing much. Some are sick, tired, jobless, broke, exhausted, depressed, suicidal - some even illiterate, and can't understand even the basic of what's really going on. after a huge adrenelin rush, where people pulled together, NOW these little towns are disintegrating socially and physcologically. People are again loising hope. Plaintiffs are being told little, picking up most of the info. via newspaper articles - as they did with this Labor greedy grab bombshell!

This is disgusting, disgraceful, but typical of Labor tactics - will they be successful in jumping to the front of the queque for their "whack". In fact, if so, it's be a national tragedy! But like everything thse days - people don't care any more- unless it affects themselves directly!

Here goes IM again I hear people say! Well, someone has to speak out! I can claim to be extremely close to having some inkling of the REAL truths and tragedies still being acted out and endured daily by these poor people. But no one who didn't endure THAT heel THAT day can have even the slightest REAL understanding of the horrors that day presented. Let alone the battles these good people are still having to fight on many fronts today, from hugely weakened position. Many waiting on the Class Action outcome as to whether or not they can afford to move away. Because the staying's become too painful! Those who have rebuilt are up to their eyeballs in new huge mortgages - because rebuidling to ultra strict new bushfire-proof standard building requirements have cost them a fortune to meet.

The latest suicide born of despair - a hanging, a very hugely loved and valued community member. Out of the blue - gone! Others - shootings, drownings - public have NO clue!
    Nil poublicity to stop copy-cat events.

Can anyone imagine what these instances do to the morale of the rest of the communities.These are the people/communities Labor wants to now "rob" of their just deserts. They want a piece of these fire victims' "pies." If there are any of course! HOW many suicides have there been - you, the public, will never ever be told. Even I don't know. Some I love know - but don't tell me. A very closed community network. But it's LOTS! And Gillard wants a slice of THEIR monies if she can get it?

Howard once had his own huge "emergency" fund - and surely Governments have their own natural disaster relief contingency funds! But Labor's spent it. And so they proceed to try and pillage any future financial reliefs these poor souls who can least afford it hang on to as some sort of "Hope" - who still need help, desperately.
    Whose lives remain on hold, in limbo, until this mess is sorted out.

Gee thanks Labor! The "champions' of the "little" man!

Those words - "The GOVERNMENT will decide whether they will (or won't)? Three guessed what they WILL do! And I thought we DIDN"T live in a dictatorship? But seems I am sadly deluded now.
    Surely it's up to the courts?

Yep - Gillard at it again. Take the food out of these victims mouths. The hope out of their hearts. Just to help with this phantom "surplus!"

Those who "love and adore" Gillard and crew - who can see No wrong with them - give the Black Saturday Fire victim's a thought! And ask yourself - is THIS just?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.