awu scandal, gillard a person of interest?, page-6

1. 5,004 Posts.
    IronMike , I do live in hope that Australia doesn't go to the depth of one law for us and one law for THEM! Anyone that has been following this fraud ,knows that there are people that have serious questions to answer. Press conferenaces and questions from the media doesn't settle the case. They are not police and brushing off questions you don't like with non answers is not going to cut it.

The difference with the Thomsom case and the AWU case is there were so many people involved directly and indirectly in the fraud. Lucky that a key player has come foward and some others that know of it ,that can shed some light on the ongoings in 1990's have also come forward and have been interviewed.

There is so much evidence that has come to light recently that the Police Fraud squad have been doing a serious investigation in two States.

This won't go away and if the left here think nothing will come of it ,they will be the ones surprised.

I live in hope not only for me but for our childern that no one is above the law and if you do break the law then you will be punished.

Make no mistake, this will go in the history books on what not to do and it will be a lesson to all that you will get caught no matter WHO YOU ARE!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.