WA8 3.39% 5.7¢ warriedar resources limited

Nice summary...I tuned into the presentation yesterday. Eddie...

1. nk
    3,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Nice summary...I tuned into the presentation yesterday. Eddie Rigg was forthcoming about the challenges and opportunities , more opportunity than challenge.

The "realisation event" ( that's when we all cash in at a huge premium) is striking a deal with Sprott . Sprott, who privately owns 80% of Jerritt Canyon, has plans to float this project at some stage. Trouble for him is that its a marginal operation , he does not have quality reserves to get a premium price. he needs AWV resources as much as we need his mill. He no doubt thought, after the previous AWV management blew the companies balance sheet to pieces at Second Fortune -not , he might buy the assets off an administrator.

As it turns out now he has a multi billion dollar Chinese cornerstone AWV investor to deal with, an investor bigger than him ! Say no more... .

Once the market realises the dynamic has shifted the market cap will regain $50million plus. After that it comes down to the drill bit and the gold price in the next couple of years

The drill bit could deliver a significant discovery , which in my book is another 500,000 ounce resource, and will at a minimum increase the quality of and add to the current resource.

At US2000 gold and an additional 500,000 ounces resources with at least 400,000 reserve a $200million market cap is doable. But gold stocks never trade on fundamentals, they undershoot and overshoot depending on sentiment and the the stars are lining up for an overshoot event.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
-0.002(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $43.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.7¢ $66.89K 1.135M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 156999 5.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.