DOC 5.33% 7.1¢ doctor care anywhere group plc

Respectfully disagree.The JV cessation works both ways. Now Doc...

1. 856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 271
    Respectfully disagree.

The JV cessation works both ways. Now Doc are free to approach other parties.
    Recent Epassi deal for example.

I'd also direct you to their recent UK Health Safety review.

Yes there were faults, but the immediate and appropriate responses were not the actions of a poor company. quite the opposite.

This though is what concerns you i guess?
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6107/6107778-63f279a317caf49c8db4201a49a46696.jpg

Last line is key. This HAS to work or Doc goes under, right? No AXA no business.

Think about it. If AXA is so unhappy they want to call in the CN then DOC is done for anyway as the service provided must be terrible.

Here's where we disagree. The service was NEVER terrible. The actual service was great.
    All customer reviews show that.

The PLATFORM was useless.

The IT was a disaster of epic proportions. It could not expand in line with more clients.

That was the issue.

That's been fixed. AXA is happy.

The company can now instantly accomodate any and all growth in client base. The GP shortfall was addressed by adding Nurse Practitioners - with a clear definition of what they can and can't do.

There was an issue with the NP - some were not accredited or educated (professionally) to suit the UK health Dept.

These were ALL employed via an employment agency. As soon as the problem was flagged, the agency and the nurses were terminated. Immediately.

Suitable replacements have been found. UK health are happy.

All customer responses to UK health were overwhelmingly positive.

This isn't DOC of 2022.

It's now primed to expand.

If you want a GP appt at 2am on a public Holiday, then DOC will book you in for £49.

And organise blood tests.

Have your prescription at your door in 12 hours max.

Call you and explain your blood results within 24 hours.

Bottom line is the NHS is toast. 8 weeks for a GP appt.

Look DOC may screw it up again.

I just think they have actually learnt and grown and I can see it being a $1 - $2+ SP in 3 years.

I wouldn't worry about the CN's.

3 months notice with a longstop of Dec 2027 means you can get out of Dodge easily.

All DOC need now is to fix their bloody SH communication. It's crap and keeping people from buying in as it's a really bad look.

If it stopped me from buying - how many others?

Last edited by Hawk70: 17/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.004(5.33%)
Mkt cap ! $26.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $1.172K 15.93K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7510 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 1185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DOC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.