RCL 0.00% 6.8¢ readcloud limited

aXcelerate

1. 5,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1401
    I notice that aXelerate has had a good trend of increasing brand searches (red line), particularly in the past 4 months.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2465/2465844-45b9e7934d8f7b1cc4cdf5b144d05fa5.jpg
    Though do Readcloud only use aXelerate as a service provider? So this doesn't really provide a direct insight into Readcloud? Unless it was an industry-wide phenomenon.

Readcloud's search volume is low enough that it's hard to distinguish a trend (blue line), but it looks like it might be up.

I think Readcloud was investing a fair bit into integrating aXelerate for the past few quarters, for the VET division - maybe to increase process automation, to save time/costs, I assume.

On an unrelated note, there was no volume lately. It looks like the recent substantial holder notice was accumulating at a decent pace for some time, then when they broke 5%, they stopped accumulating and nobody else has had any buying/selling interest.

Some volume will have to appear by November, since there's a quarterly due, and options conversion due right after that. I've accumulated too many options, so I'll need to save quite a bit of cash before then. At least it gave me a good opportunity to accumulate, since it would be tough with the regular shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.942M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 6.9¢ 6.8¢ $38.63K 561.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 15738 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.