Axe attack at German Railway station !, page-41

1. 15,754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    nickleBUTT
    perhaps a modicum of composure would see you making less of an ASS of yourself....

"Supporting an ideology which not only condones, but actively practices, child marriage, genital mutilation, female subjugation and the preaching of a 'One faith only' doctrine, which by its very nature, is confrontational."

PLEASE IDENTIFY WHERE I HAVE SUPPORTED THIS IDEOLOGY?
    nickelbutt 0 - mowibble 0

"Where did I equate terrorism with all Muslim immigrants? My issue is with the social unrest and incompatibility that Islam brings into a Western society generally. Are yo denying there are problems in the countries I listed, as a result of Muslim immigration? Clearly you are. If so. then as I said, YOU need to be the one looking at what YOU are saying, not the other way around."

ACTUALLY NICKLEBUTT, THIS THREAD WAS MAKING ANOTHER INSINUATION OF TERRORISM, TO WHICH YOU MADE THE FREUDIAN SLIP OF MENTIONING THE SCOURGE OF IMMIGRANTS. IF YOU HAD STAYED ON TOPIC INSTEAD OF WIDENING THE GOALPOSTS, WE WOULDNT BE HAVING THIS CONVERSATION WHERE YOU HAVE COMPLETELY GONE ON YOUR OWN TANGENT

"Where, exactly, am I implying that there is some sort of immediate safety threat to anyone? My concern is the inevitable social unrest that will eventually arise in Australia, as a result of continuing to welcome large numbers of Muslim immigrants, who then congregate in concentrated populations around their places of worship and then actively work to introduce Sharia Law and/or evict/remove/ make unwelcome, the non-Mulim population. There are so many examples of this in so many European towns and cities there are too many to mention. Do you really think it is such good idea that Australia goes down the same path?

You mention your children, well, it won't be you who has to deal with this unfolding mess, it's going to be them.

I wonder how many Anglo-Saxon girls walk home alone in the streets of Luton?"

WHILST TRYING TO GET THIS CONVERSATION BACK ON TOPIC (ie THE SYCOPHANTIC OBSESSION WITH BRANDING EVERYTHING AS TERRORISM) YOU HAVE ONCE AGAIN MADE A DEFENSIVE REBUTTAL THAT IS COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC. IS THERE SOMETHING YOU ARE SO DESPERATE TO DISCUSS THAT YOU NEED TO TURN THIS CONVERSATION INTO ONE ABOUT YOUR OWN BELIEFS?

nickelbutt - mowibble 0

"This is rich, coming from you. I've been a member of Hotcopper since 2003 and you, since 2007. But here's me, with my humble 450 posts, and there's you, with your 11,200. Seems to me, if anyone is on a 24 hour internet patrol, it's you my friend."

PERHAPS YOU SHOULD REVIEW WHAT ROUGHLY 11000 OF MY POSTS ARE ABOUT - ASX LISTED COMPANIES AND IN THE MAJORITY OF INSTANCES TECHNICAL ANALYSIS. IT SEEMS LIKE A BIZARRE STRETCH OF THE IMAGINATION TO CORRELATE USING A FORUM FOR ITS ACTUAL PURPOSE TO USING IT FOR SPREADING POLITICAL INDOCTRINATION, WHICH IS WHAT SOME ON HERE CHOSE TO USE IT FOR.

"No hysteria here, pal, just commentary on a factual situation. Denying there is a problem with Muslim immigration into Western societies is SO DUMB, it borders on the incomprehensible. Sure, not all Muslims are terrorist, but it it is now widely recognised, that there were Australian born Muslims who fought for ISIS. Clearly, even on a simply proportional basis, the more Muslims you have, the more radicals you are going to have."

GREAT LOGIC. SO WE HAVE A CRIME PROBLEM WHICH YOU HAVE IDENTIFIED AS A MUSLIM PROBLEM, WHICH IS ACTUALLY A SUBSET OF A RELIGIOUS PROBLEM WHICH IS ALSO A SUBSET OF A HUMAN PROBLEM. ERGO, WHY NOT STOP HUMANS FROM BREEDING ANYMORE? OR HOW ABOUT THIS - LETS STOP HUMANS FROM TRAVELLING, BECAUSE WITHOUT TRAVEL, THERE CAN BE NO IMMIGRATION? OR BETTER YET LETS STOP HUMANS FROM HAVING COMMON BELIEF STRUCTURES, BECAUSE WITHOUT UNIFIED BELIEFS THERE CAN BE NO PROBLEM GROUPS IN SOCIETY? HECK, I BET THERE ARE A THOUSAND THINGS WE COULD OUTLAW JUST SO THAT WE CAN HAVE A BALANCED AND SAFE SOCIETY FOR ALL THE SCARED LITTLE HUMANS THAT ARE AFRAID TO GO OUT AT NIGHT OR TRAVEL TO UNUSUAL COUNTRIES FOR FEAR OF BEING KILLED BY TERRORISTS. THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME, WOULDN'T IT? A SAFE BRAVE NEW WORLD, FULL OF ORWELLIAN PEACE AND MATCHING OUTFITS.

"The threat, the REAL threat, is not from any gun or bomb on a bus or a train, it's from the long-term growth of Muslim populations WITHIN western societies, a minority of whom then become radicalised for what ever reason, and then turn on their host nation.

Supporting an agenda, which supports such an ideology, is nativity itself."

PLEASE REFER TO MY FIRST POINT. EQUATING MENTAL COMPOSURE WITH IDEOLOGICAL SUPPORT IS AN INTERESTING STRATEGY I HAVE NOT SEEN BEFORE. I CAN SEE WHY YOU THINK YOU HAVE JUST SCORED 5 POINTS IN A NON-COMPETITIVE CONVERSATION. PERHAPS YOU SHOULD TRY READING TENNIS NEXT? I HEAR IT IS A GREAT SONG....

Game over....i wish. But somehow i imagine you will find a way to have a last rant about something i'm not talking about and try and hang it on me. Have fun nickleBUTT.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.