AXE 0.00% 32.5¢ archer materials limited

AXE fair value

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Now that AXE has sold Leigh Creek and is unbundling its non graphite assets we can assess what the company is worth.

Cash -$3m
    L Creek $2m (initial)
    L Creek $2m (additional)
    Graphite $11m
    Total = $18m current market cap

If you look at Renascor, it has a feasibility study. Difference is Dr Choucair and all the tie ups (Urbix etc) that will provide the market for production. This will prove key. Renascor has a “better” flat lying deposit but as far as expanding the market for output, Archer is far superior imo.
    So Ralphptf I agree with you, graphite has great potential, the remaining AXE entity will have those assets and ~$7m to grow. If you read the recent announcement re the $14m saving using Urbix and compare Renascor’s phase 1 capex costs ($28m) Archer might, with a possible off take partner, or investor, be in business fairly soon.

Ballista, the non core shell, has exciting assets in it. Electrolytic manganese dioxide prices are exploding. NMC is the preferred battery spec. Whilst Jamieson tanks’ +- 10% grade is no Tsipi, EMD prices are a multiple of what Tsipi’s 37% grade manganese sells for. There’s still the copper and cobalt to consider. Whatever the value of the Ballista shares, this is in excess of the market cap. I’m assuming around 4-5c per share. So I have fair value at 15c per share, with upside catalysts for all the assets given their early stages.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.0¢ 32.0¢ $74.89K 232.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10551 32.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 7651 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.38pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.