The teenager suspected to have killed three children in...

1. 44,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642

The teenager suspected to have killed three children in Southport, England on Monday has been named.

Axel Muganwa Rudakubana, 17, has appeared in a Liverpool court, charged with three counts of murder and 10 counts of attempted murder.

Despite being a teenager, Liverpool Judge Andrew Menary said the suspect could be named because he will turn 18 next week.

Police have not disclosed a motive for the crime, but the charges revealed the alleged murder weapon was a kitchen knife with a curved blade.

ABfrigginC link.

and I suspect the photo that was offered around was of some unknown kid who will now be branded by any who see him as the Southport kiddie murderer. the name is interesting. the patronymic looks African to me. not north but central. could be Rwanda? bit Axel? I've only heard that name among Russian people.

crikey they'll give him hell in prison. theres none they hate more than child killers.

there must have been significant pressure on the judge to make the order to release these few details.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.