AXI 0.00% 7.2¢ axiom properties limited

They are definitely a wealth compounder* going forward for...

1. 3,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102

They are definitely a wealth compounder* going forward for exactly the reasons you mentioned - they're savvy, patient and I might add, now very risk averse.
    If you get a chance to read their ASX releases, you'll see that they generally aren't scared to go for big opportunities, sometimes many multiples larger than AXI's market cap. THAT CAN BE DANGEROUS!! If all goes well, we have fabulous upside. If things don't go well, they've already taken measures (I believe) to offset what could otherwise be total catastrophe for shareholders. But development, which is all about survival, is a hell of a tricky business.
    The problem back in 2007 was that they didn't have the right risk management to get them out of a luxury housing project (waterfront if memory serves correctly) at the tail end of a general asset boom period worldwide, in a state (W.A.) whose economy is boom/bust depending on the state of the mining industry. The tide went out, and they were caught swimming naked, to quote Buffett.
    *(Re: wealth compounding, Axiom would rather pay out its profits than just keep getting bigger and bigger. That's fine by me.)
    Appreciate the company you suggested I take a look at, darp!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.2¢ $1.561K 21.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 101388 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 62515 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.