AXI 0.00% 7.2¢ axiom properties limited

AXI #s tad hard to believe, what is teh dividend, page-2

1. 3,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 102
    Yes, those figures of 40% are incorrect. Should be closer to 60%.
    Axiom is a company, not a partnership. So no special tax reporting here in Oz.
    Because the company's profits in recent years have been paid out as a 'return of capital', the tax treatment of those distributions will have differed from the tax treatment of a 'dividend' payout.
    There seems to be more reporting in the media on Axiom's projects than there is on the company itself. However, there's more than sufficient information contained in the ASX releases and annual reports in order to get a good feel for the company.
    I've met the management (who are also majority shareholders) and the distinct impression I get is that they are savvy operators and are here to make money for all shareholders.
    Axiom is not a company that develops for the sake of developing, so we can expect returns to be lumpy. It chooses its projects carefully and I think they set a very high rate of return hurdle, risk adjusted, before embarking on any development. They got caught out very badly on one project in the GFC, and I feel they have since learned their lesson well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.2¢ $1.561K 21.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 101388 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 62515 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AXI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.