IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

AXIM seems to have everything, page-144

1. 715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115

lots happening for IHL in the coming months , existing sales are booming with the AFL mouth Guards and other products they already have , 

these guards & other products also have a pipeline of sales going through AXIM in the USA , they can also be tailored to USA sports and teams , 

I've had a look at the extensive range of AXIM products and they seem really good, some of them many years in the making , 

the Gums will explode with interest once avail. I like the names of the products   , when you read about them you really want to try them.

Looks like AXIM share price is about to explode again in the USA's they have are up to phase 3 trials with 2 products  , with extremely positive results in previous trials , now gearing up for a world wide distribution of medicine/pharmaceutical's and products , 

looks like things will be booming by jan 2019 , it will be big business world wide as all companies that wanted to create cbd & thc products all have need to go through trials and get patents & approval

I would say the share price will be tripple or more the current price of .02 cents 

good luck to holders , enjoy the ride up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.