PNM 0.00% 2.4¢ pacific nickel mines limited

accussing someone of stealing is unlawful until proven...

1. 425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    accussing someone of stealing is unlawful until proven guilty.
    corrupted official? Once again axiom trolls writting fake info on public forums. Very common strategy. Been doing this since when amd against how many companies???

the corrupted official you refer to were ok and good when they issued Axiom PL and ML. Even without proper esia and tech studies. wrote those in a coffee shop.?

all you and your arm of trolls have done is caused unreasonable demage to your shareholders which caught up with you, by spreading and publishing fake information which you paid for. By the way if you paid your fees you be shipping long time ago. But No. Instead you ran to HC accussed people of corruption, sent them a dictating letter or else.
    Is that a standard action taken by mining board to negotiate with governments and landowners? I guess hence proper executives left avq board?

How much money is owed to SIG? I read somewhere SBD 20mln+

read 2014 judgement against axiom. Top of my head paragraph 140 to 144. Fake or unauthorised signatures on SAA etc. I believe judge asked how did axiom managed to execute SAA/ PL within 3 days after getting LOI when the standard process is 30 days...

regarding stolen tenements did you lose them due to irregularities in Land Acqusation. Something very ......happened there and axiom angered everyone??? Please eleborate the story/facts.
    Unpaid bills, unpaid contractors.
    stop accusing people of stealing.
    It looks like the market has shown confidence in pnm management. This guys are doing great job considering the amount of dirt being thrown by one ........

stop all this nonsense. In order to deliver successful project all side must cooperate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.