AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

AXIOM COMPLAINT, page-3

1. 1,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 399
    The Solomon Island's PM has led the country down a selfish and corruptible path.

The CCP has again taken advantage of the opportunity to spread its anti freedom, pro Facist propaganda expansion into the pacific and the Solomon Island's Corrupt Government has allowed this to happen.

Japan and Australia were patient and forgivable, China has bought the Solomon's for a bargain basement price, and if they think they'll be able to dud China, I don't believe the CPP will be as tolerant. So don't come crying for help, when it ultimately comes.

If the Solomon islands allow China a Naval base, it will be the confrontational and an absolute disgrace. The people of the Solomons have a sovereign country, and they have tried to take it back. The fact that the Government sought help from China to quell the unrest tells you something about the way they want the Solomon's to be a Communist state of Dictatorship.

A wise man left the Solomon's in a nick of time, and the people that stole our investment was the Corrupt Solomon Islands Government. They are an absolute disgrace! They are liars and cheats. Unfortunately it will be the people of the Solomons that will suffer!

I think it is time to wind AVQ up so all SH's can put closure to this absolute disaster! I am finished with them, you made your own bed, you are on your own. All the best to those opposing these useless corrupt politicians and the unfortunate landholders that will end up with nothing! The gravy train is over! Your fat Politicians have just signed the end to the Solomons! So dishonest!

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.