AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

axiom has new ally in si high court

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    SIBC press release titled "Axiom Restrained", writer Tuni, date 27-09-2011 and Axiom has a new ally party Bugotu Minerals Limited to join them in high court as co defendents against SMM. This news should assist Axiom greatly and build strong support locally. below is link to press release

http://demo.ovh.co.uk/en/d625860cc8e6836c6fd18475d50e4024/

Some of what I was told and then posted last time was not accurate it appears re hearing date being next year and some comment/reference to a party applying to be joined (though this may be what is covered in SIBC release above) either way not meant to cause confuson. Cant find anything online from court or press for clarity.

I have never (as some posters have wrongfully said) advocated axiom drop SI project, just put on backburner, contain expenditure there till clear title and issues are sorted. In the meantime focus on known and proven gold plays in VN and Aust where big capital has alreadsy been invested with good result IMO. Anything other than this has not been promoted by me and anyone seriously interested, reread of past posts will confirm. I have expressed IMO SI is place to be wary of due to bribery, corruption and past companies wrecked and destroyed after having gone there and I still hold those fears generally.

Bring out SI project only after all the issues are gone and still Axioms project which is long time and big cost away IMO.

Looks like Axiom may finally go down solid road of exploring its existing projects in VN or OZ, especially sound course for existing shareholders IMO and no doubt for potential new investors as well who must be surely needed after the withdraw of funding due to ongoing SI litigation as advised by CEO.
    Investors wont invest or fund in litigation.
    They will in developing quality gold plays especially advanced ones as Axiom holds IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.