AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

i tend to agree with Harry in regard to your post Harry we can...

1. 4,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    i tend to agree with Harry in regard to your post Harry we can speculate all we like and so on well said Harry.
    however i dont know if anyone else has picked up on this but the case we are talking about is

SMM Solomon Ltd v Attorney General [2011] SBHC 98; HCSI-CC 258 of 2011 (17 September 2011)

It would appear if i am looking at this correctly that there is another case going on over the land

Mr Rano for the Claimants in Civil case 296 of 2011

EXTRACT BELOW with reference to above case

Whilst it is borne in mind that a detailed examination of the strength of the evidence is not required in this application, it has to be observed the claimant landowners in Civil case 258 of 2011 and the Claimant in 296 of 2011 have a very strong case in regard to the land issue

The judge refers to the above as this is evidence that is not required, Then why make mention of it.
    This the land rights has supposedly been dealt with by the high court in the past now all of a sudden 296 of 2011 appears
    I can definately see where Mr king is coming from.
    It will be interesting to see what the neutral judges make of this.
    Baz good post i tend to disagree with your verdict i think they will judge or as you say make recommendation but this will be final the local judge will take that as the way out, ( as in sorry guys not my ruling ) what would be the point of getting international judges in to pass verdict if the local guy is going to change the ruling.
    No good slating management we all had an option to get out while the sp was up, well i did anyway i have since topped up twice like harry says look forward to vietnam and queensland news put this behind you till the case comes up and if your gonna buy buy now not on the run up to the case same result whenever you get in this side of the court case so get in early while were down so to speak cos you will only be kicking yourselves IF we get the right result.
    They havnt built that EXPRESS for nothin you know
    TOOT TOOT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.