AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

"Investors wont invest or fund in litigation. They will in...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Investors wont invest or fund in litigation.
    They will in developing quality gold plays especially advanced ones as Axiom holds IMO."

Mooose - people being disrespectful or rude as you highlighted comes from a level of frustration at your continued baseless assumption that are passed off as factual opinion.

I actually enjoyed the 1st 3/4 of your post as there was a hint of AVQ positive spin ( which you have to admit is unusual from your recent post) until you post the innuendo regarding AVQ re focusing now on VN and QLD assets and finished with the above undermining statement re lack of funding for litigation.

Two things to correct the baseline commentary again;

1. AVQ management has never lost focus of any or ALL assets nor has one taken priority over another. Proof is evident in the simultaneous development and progress updates over the past 4 months.

2. AVQ management had the the litigation funding sorted months ago and it was in fact investors who knowingly invested before during and after litigation was in progress so agai you baseless assumptions or knowledge of the AVQ investor appetite for risk is again way off the mark.

Mboose no more beating around the bush. I was more than happy as others have been on this post to provide levels of information to instill confidence and credibility on information and content of post.

It's your turn.

Given everyone is fully aware of your identity and we have moved on from there I would like to enquire as to;

1. What is you level of holding remaining in AVQ
    2. What is your longterm agenda in holding the stock
    3. And finally will things change in your world behavior and post content wise when we hit the 50c milestone.
    4. And when it does will you come to the 50c party.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.