AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

yes jojo , I was thinking exactly that last night - future...

1. 1,943 Posts.
    yes jojo ,
    I was thinking exactly that last night - future potenial to be involved in other Solomons projects - but 1st must get these 2 mining licences granted ( and deal with any / all possible impediments to progress ).
    And i can imagine after that what other islander groups might be saying when they hear it's really happening " Why can't we get same type of deal they got , let's give Ryan a call ".
    Any new investors must be watching if the new Axiom management ( the previous management were very "skill challenged" ) can maintain ( and increase ) the skill levels needed to get this nickel project up.
    Anyone can read up past anns. to get a feeling about AVQ's projects and potential but their strategy will only be known when it happens e.g. raising capital , sell some assets - which ones ? , bring in more experienced Geo team etc etc.
    But for now , just get the 2 licences fully granted and some of the future pieces maybe will slide into place and others will have to be skillfully " shoved " in or.......out :)

Well done so far.

dajarra

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.