AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

That's my understanding as well , Sumitomo can only be a...

1. 1,943 Posts.
    That's my understanding as well , Sumitomo can only be a hindrance (pest), they won the tender but can never be granted a mining licence without landowners consent.

"The BLA then and many times since have publicly and clearly stated it DOES NOT accept Sumitomo and NEVER will" said the Chairman of Landowners' group. (see above)
    "BML is the ONLY entity that the landowners will support and agree to surface access and none other !!" he said.
    BML is now Axiom KB.

Also again from AVQ's Chairmans address last week, it seems to me that St George islanders (Bungusule trustees) maybe have to also register their title to a Perpetual Estate into Axiom KB and that AVQ is "focused on completing and lodging an application for a Prospecting Licence over both the Isabel Deposits" means that a bit more time is needed because they have to complete the application before they lodge it with the Director of Mines Dept.

"We did not participate in the Isabel Nickel tender process but rather worked very closely with the customary landowner groups culminating in the incorporation of Axiom KB pursuant to the terms or our agreement, which is a Solomon Islands joint venture company 80% owned by Axiom and 20% by a company jointly owned by the Kolosori and Bungusule landowner trustees.
    After several months of hard work and support from our partners, the parties achieved the registration of a title to a Perpetual Estate to the Kolosori Landowner Trustees and as announced to the market on 28 February 2011 the registration of a 50 year lease in the name of Axiom KB.
    This is a significant step forward for Axiom and we are now very focused on completing and lodging an application for a Prospecting Licence over both the Isabel Deposits in the name of Axiom KB as soon as possible."

See also - The Mines and Minerals (Amendment) Act 2008

http://www.parliament.gov.sb/index.php?q=node/443

there is a little bit info it that esp. sections 3,4,and 5.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.