AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

I have been a share holder of Axiom for over 5 years now. I have...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I have been a share holder of Axiom for over 5 years now. I have read the dribble and insults on this forum for many years. I have worked out some posters are very knowledgeable some are not. Through research I have always maintained faith in this company and management. Before the EGM I had never known them personally or had ever spoke to them. So I spent more money and bought a plane ticket and went to Sydney for the EGM as I had a few questions. One reason for going was to find out if we had men or monkeys running this show. I am VERY happy to report we have wonderful respectful very knowledgeable men in the hot sets and in all management. I have total confidence in my investment.. The only monkeys I have found are on hot copper and they did not attend the EGM. It was a pleasure to have met and had discussions with some major share holders and management. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and experience and giving us the your time and respect guys. As I have said many times this company is for those with a strong heart and brass balls.
    Cheers to all.
    Last edited by stephmartin: 05/02/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.