AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Axiom in the news, page-102

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Unfortunately I have to agree with the downrampers, and sad that the Troll are feeding on this to derail the thread without supporting their theories.

My two cents from reading the annual report, a total salary of $466,200 (incl super) is high when I compare against other small caps in my portfolio, however given the role, potential upside this project has, and the need to have the right person in the job I'm accepting of a salary this size. And given the results so far it has merit.

However the point I agree with the DRs, is that on top of this salary he also has so many shares issued to himself and related parties (trusts/companies in his name/subsidiaries etc). The shares issued wouldn't be a factor if he held to show faith in AVQ but issued to Ryan Mount (pg48) were 32,077,498 shares, but the holdings are only 16,914,950 (pg2) at year end.
    I'm not going to speculate on their reasons for selling so much, they have every right to sell and I don't know their personal circumstances so there could be reasons for this.
    RM certainly has "skin in the game" as he still holds too, but should we view this decrease of nearly half to be a reflection of their sentiment towards the company’s future prospects? It's certainly something others have picked on, not just me.
    Trying to keep some balance, I don't think it is an area to focus, the company needs to secure the win in court and then we will see it as either a bargin or waste.

I'm certainly going to cop some flak for this but someone please correct me if I've misread the report but that's what I interpret. I'll delete this comment if I'm wrong.

http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20141230/pdf/42vsd2n37my0yj.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.