AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

FUZZ I don't have a link the 28 bl figure it is a figure on an...

1. 3,012 Posts.
    FUZZ
    I don't have a link the 28 bl figure it is a figure on an earlier post or close to it ....so what im saying is back in 1977 the Kaiser report estimated at shallow depths and assuming deeper drilling they estimated a potential on nickel value then at near 20 bl......so if it was worth 20bl based on their limited drilling and reporting then todays value would be in excess of 100bl....also back then the drillers were very reluctant to report back to anyone what they had discovered in value .....as back then if you had of done this and their was no obligation to do this with a mining license then the owners of the land would have shut them out. and also the government .
    their were also other metals amongst this one I named but spelled incorrectly earlier.
    this whole area is an igneous uphevel area with most likely water tables beneath this should give a thicker crust of nickel bands through the general strata or area..anyway 100 bl plus if im wrong then I will be the first to admit it
    but I wont be.....lol
    also to cut to the chase if people don't agree that's fine just say I don't agree rather then asking me to prove it time will will anyway I have been involved in mining for 40 years all underground

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.