AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Axiom- Join the Dots, page-78

1. 2,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 634
    Not long now Tezzer!
    Things will really start to heat up in the coming weeks..
    I personally have almost doubled my already modest holdings over the past week.
    I said I wasn't going to throw anymore money into AVQ, but after holding for almost 4 years I can say that I have never been confident in a win!
    With just a little research you will see it mentioned many times why we will win either way. (LO) comes to mind!
    I believe we are very close to receiving a date from DMOR!
    I have listened to everyone voice their thoughts on Nickel prices on here, however I will continue to listen to the most qualified people I can find. In doing so I believe we are at the bottom of the cycle and Nickel will bounce back in a big way in the short term, placing AVQ in the top of its game. In saying this, I have been told by all reports and people very close to the company that we can still make a very healthy profit given the logistics of of unique mine. This is unheard of in these trying times. This is the overwhelming thoughts of all very well informed people. Not hard to find this information and draw this conclusion if your agenda is only to seek the truth.
    AVQ management has been topped up over the recent weeks with nothing but the best in their chosen fields and this is no accident!
    We are very close to getting what we have all been waiting for!
    Posters like Rusty are a valuable asset to all shareholders. Rusty is the most honest and unbiased poster I have come across and I thank you for sharing your knowledge in your field of mining. There are other posters like Invest that I also thanks for your cryptic messaging on some issues surrounding the case and AVQ in general, not always relevant but always highly entertaining!
    Good luck to all and may the best man win!

PS: Lets hope Ryan is around a lot longer than Hirdy! Personally I am stocked that we get a fresh start and can begin put a fresh spin on a horrible couple of years!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.