AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

It doesn't really matter Tezzer unless you are a day trader,...

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 673
    It doesn't really matter Tezzer unless you are a day trader, which it doesn't sound like you are.
    I doubled my holdings this week and couldn't less what the share price does. I actually brought some more in the 40's the other day, my average is still 23 cents.
    You will triple your money and more IMO, weeks after the appeal!
    Frustrating as it is, I remember Judge Brown taking his time in delivering his verdict that pulled apart SMM piece by piece. I see this case setting new standards in way business is done in the future and this is why it is taking so long.
    If you look at the end picture though Tezzer, what's a few cents! I'm looking forward to putting this to bed just as much as you and catching up with Rusty/Co and the 5 or so people that I have got into this stock, (including my immediate family), for the end of session AVQ trip!
    I think you are doing the right thing and putting on what you can along the way, when you can. I wouldn't want to be caught with your pants down on this one. I would like to think that once we get a date set in stone, not just chatter that this will run into the 50's again. That is if we even get another another chance to place more bets, I mean whats stopping a trading halt from the date being set until the decision is handed down.
    Not long now either way!
    Last edited by slasha: 20/08/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.