AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

axiom launch pad

1. 375 Posts.
    Looking at the pros and cons and everything that is unfolding i cannot see anyone other than Axiom being granted the licence for this lease...While anything is possible,everything being done by Axiom is what any government would be happy with.Its only in the detail that has caused this situation.The application now before the government would have every T.crossed and I.dotted.This has been through no fault of their own but government process in the past..At least now when the lease IS granted,everything will be unchallengeable in court and they can get down to business...I have a small piece of an article which is worth sharing..
    The Solomon Islands nickel find is five times larger than the Sirius ‘Nova’ discovery. And, based on my analysis, it should be a far more profitable project. The Solomon Islands deposit will cost just $25 million to come online, and a further $1 million each year to keep production firing at full speed.
    Whereas Sirius will pay $443 million and $148 million respectively, to start and maintain nickel production. You can see a comparison of the two projects in the
    table below:

Could this Aussie firm be the next Sirius?
    It’s possible.
    They’re sitting on a huge and grossly undervalued asset, and shares are dirt cheap. But, if they’re granted the lease, the company certainly won’t be priced this low for long.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.