AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Axiom meets with Gov't and Landowners, page-41

1. 1,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Mods censored my post, citing 'wild theories' - I guess they are getting pressured by people here flagging my posts - don't want to have certain discussions its seems!

So here are some facts - not wild theories

http://theislandsun.com/is-sumitomo-guilty-of-contempt-of-our-high-court/
    http://www.axiom-mining.com/irm/PDF/2785_0/CorporateUpdate

Fact #1: Sumitomo has been dragged before the High Court of the Solomon Islands for "deceptive media publications"

Excerpt from release: "....number of articles appearing in in the national newspapers of the Solomon Islands over recent periods have contained false, misleading and defamatory information about Axiom and its stakeholders....."

Fact #2: Sumitomo have breached the High Court ordered injunction in place which included “preventing Sumitomo from interfering in any of Axiom’s lawful business interests”

Fact #3: "After investigations into the source of the articles, Sumitomo admitted that requests to newspaper editors for publication of these statements had been issued via fictitious email accounts originating from a long term employee of Sumitomo and including the use of Sumitomo computers"

So basically what we have here is property of Sumitomo being used in an attempt to discredit, impede and dismantle the company AVQ. The High Court action is being supported by the Solomon Island Government, AVQ, and most interestingly, other legal members of the Solomon Islands.

Whilst Sumitomo may claim that it was a rouge agent acting not on behalf of the company, Sumitomo have also been found guilty by the courts of the Solomon Islands of bribery to Government Officials, and other deceptive actions over the past few years.

So readers, with the above facts, how about you be the judge of what is going on here.

Its clear to me that 1) almost no one on the Solomon Islands want Sumitomo there, that 2) they are not welcome by the Solomon Island governments, 3) they have not done anything with their existing tenements, and 4) they have a desperate and very real requirement to do everything they can to destroy AVQ.

Why you may ask?

Well, there must be something on SI worth fighting for eh?
    I wonder what that could be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.