AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Axiom set for a big 2017

1. 14 Posts.
    I am just like everyone else and I am appalled at the lack of announcements from management. However to keep blaming them for the last 5 years is also appalling and short sighted. Management haven't had an opportunity to really prove what they can do until now.

Yes I believe we should have gone to SJ straight away, however we are there now and have a timeline that management has set out to show when we should be mining. No cap raises are needed according to this timeline. Let's give them a chance to prove their worth at putting all their expertise to good use, and making us some money ON TIME!

Now moving forward I believe we have samples that were held up in customs because of new BIO laws or something, maybe even some paperwork issues with SI staff. This is out of axioms once hands again, (however an announcement here wouldn't be so hard from management). According to my sources I can also confirm an announcement next week will come and results should be very good I would imagine. Now given the hold up with customs, we will also have the next lot due shortly after. Then a continuous flow of results every 2-3 weeks.

Given the fact we have better equipment now and will drill further down than 5 meters, also aerial shots would show a very exciting picture IMOP that grades should be as good if not better than Isabel. I think now is a great buying opportunity. We also have to remember that these two leases are right on the water, so there are no extra cost for transportation. We can pretty much shovel the Nickle on to the ships. There isn't many other nickle companies that could say that. This should be very exciting times ahead for both Axiom and Shareholders.

I can also confirm that after doing my own investigation into the hold up with ISABEL, we will have a new EOI process to start. I spoke with the mining ministers office. This took quite a number of calls to find the right person that actually could give me the right information. Most people I spoke to just simply said we are still looking into this process.
    I can now say that we will have a EOI start maybe this year, but unlikely now. He said however January or at the very latest FEB they will start the new process and will only run for 2-3 weeks.
    I asked what the hold up was and he said we needed to follow the COA process so we didn't leave anything to chance and end up back in court. Now also the EOI was meant to start in OCT, however we needed to resolve some issues with boundaries, they have now been resolved.
    I then asked again, so you can say 100% we will have an answer at the very latest by FEB and he said yes. Without giving his name away, he will be the one to make the very decision we need. He then went onto say that we will be going with the company that will be best fit to work in SI, and can bring these leases to the production. He also said that the landowners will also need to decide who they want to work with.

So after doing my own research to confirm what others had alluded to do on this site, I am more than confident that axiom will get back Isabel given their relationship with both government and landowners. They have proven to have the landowners support, they have already provided feasibility studies, (just need some adjustments now), proven they can also train and work with locals, proven they are very keen to get the asset out of the ground and start to get some well overdue royalties back into the pockets of both governments, landowners and locals.

Now given the fact that the SIG now have a loan that needs to be serviced of 300 million dollars, locals are bitting at the bit to get on with mining with axiom and we have all issues resolved according to the man in charge. We will have the answer we want by FEB.

So come FEB at the latest we may very well have two mines in SI ready with mining licences and off takes offers coming from a number of companies. And with a healthy nickel price axiom is set for a very big 2017.

Take all of this how you will, and remember always DYOR.

Goodluck to all shareholders.
    Jatz.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.