AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Hi DJMbug, I see you have been very critical in the past. Where...

1. 19 Posts.
    Hi DJMbug,

I see you have been very critical in the past. Where you handed on a plate the contact details of the appropriate people in the ministers office to speak to?

You where very quick to shoot down anyone that researched the end date for kolosori without doing any research yourself.

If you used the information from Rusty I would assume you know

• Axiom will have an answer on Kolosori now by FEB at the latest
    • You would aware that an EOI will be the process moving forward
    • You would now understand that the company will be chosen on it’s merits to suit the SIG.
    • Also you would be very aware in the importance of having landowners support
    • You would also know that this process may start earlier than FEB, (fingers crossed), but probably not.
    • You would also know that the process WILL ONLY TAKE 2-3 WEEKS MAX, (as SIG know exactly what are they looking for in a company).
      • You would also know if asked the right questions that SIG are in a position to get things happening given the new loan they have of 300 million and the Kolosori asset was in the business plan to be able to pay back the loan to the world bank.
      • You would also know that the hold up was due to two new leases being added to Kolosori.

Thanks in advance for your feedback on your communication with these parties.

Regards

spiceoflife

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.