AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Why haven't we heard this from the company? If RM is getting is...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Why haven't we heard this from the company?
    If RM is getting is 15K a week because he is so good at dealing with the SI Government, why is it that we are hearing this from someone who has only been posting for the last 2 weeks, yet knows so much?

Or are we hearing this from the company. When ever this much supposed information has come out there has been a CR. The uprampers will say we don't need one, but the gravy train has to run out soon.

"Now moving forward I believe we have samples that were held up in customs because of new BIO laws or something, maybe even some paperwork issues with SI staff."

"Now given the hold up with customs, we will also have the next lot due shortly after. Then a continuous flow of results every 2-3 weeks. "

"I can also confirm that after doing my own investigation into the hold up with ISABEL, we will have a new EOI process to start. I spoke with the mining ministers office. This took quite a number of calls to find the right person that actually could give me the right information."

"So after doing my own research to confirm what others had alluded to do on this site, I am more than confident that axiom will get back Isabel given their relationship with both government and landowners"

Sorry, may be true, but have seen this stuff before, all in my option and suggest other try and do their own research, but information only seems to flow through some?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.