AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Axiom set for a big 2017, page-25

1. 14 Posts.
    Hey Hot_investor,

I’ll start with never assume anything! I am not a new investor in anyway shape or form to Axiom. I have been with this company for over 5 years, however I haven’t felt the need to post until now. I can see confidence is down with AVQ and rightly so. But you can believe what you want to, either way doesn't faze me.

I can’t believe Axiom doesn’t have a PR person to help install confidence. With all the talent we have on board, it's very poor that no one can do this. Maybe one of them could have a go at keeping the ones paying their pay cheques in the loop, (us poor shareholders).

On the other hand I can’t understand people like yourself constantly whinging on Hot Copper, running down your own investment. You have banged on about Management for quite some time. How about calling them up, giving your details to prove you are a shareholder holder and a healthy one from what you keep telling us, and ask for a direct line to Ryan. This doesn't always work as I have explained. However they are the people under performing in the area of communication with their shareholders, Not the posters on hotcopper. It really does get very tiring listing to yourself and others that have held for a length of time like myself and others repeating the same old line.

I also agree with you we have heard the same of nonsense from time to time from the same old rampers and downrampers. However we have also heard from people like Rusty, Shane, Slasha and Fuzz that have give out some helpful info over the years that I have been here for, (again you don’t have to agree).

Now you having been crying out time and time again for some information. Now that some is coming to light in regards to timelines on the re_application you get all sceptical and rightly so. However you are not constructive with your criticism, I would suggest using the information giving and the references given to do your own research to back up the claims. News is hard to come by with AVQ, so when it does I think you should appreciate it and take it for what it’s worth and if you don’t believe it then do some homework and try to validate the info. THAT IS WHAT A HOT_INVESTOR WOULD DO!

To add to that also what a HOT_INVESTOR wouldn’t do is bag out he’s own stock on a forum such as this. Leave that to the trolls!

Now I would like from you a reason why to continue to hold if you don’t believe in the story. You must think the price will rise to continue to hold. Just saying I’m stuck because I brought in at a higher price is BS. If you honestly believe the price will go down you would GET OUT NOW.

Do you think we will get good drill results on SJ?
    Do you think we will get a ML for SJ?
    Do you think we will get kolosori back and if not for what reason?
    Do you think landowners are key to Kolosori?
    Do you think we will get a ML for Kolosori?
    Do you believe when, and if all of the above or only half comes of we will re-rate in a big way?
    Do you think 2017 will be a big year if AVQ can tick off a few of the boxes as I believe 100% they will?
    If you don't like it GET OUT. You're not forced to hold.
    I'm starting see why others don't post their information on here.

Good luck to all shareholders

Jatz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.