AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

I think most people continue to stick around because all the...

1. 1,196 Posts.
    I think most people continue to stick around because all the "decent"volume(buying) was done between 30-40c so most are 40-50% down most including myself "rumors" back then were we were "weeks" away now we are still "weeks" away, we will see at least one more pop which will be a good exit. All this will do is stunt the SP two fold firstly it has to get back to a break even point and people will exit and secondly the other people who won't see their money increase it'll probably hover between 30-40c if results are actually good.

You say you don't get why people post negative things on a stock they own, we have been told next week or next month for years now so forgive some of us for being cynical.

You say do your own research and you get why some don't post here, LOTS of us have tried to call or email on multiple occasions with out a single bloody reply I have been positive on AVQ almost all the time I have held up until the last couple of months. It's beyond a joke and please don't suggest a PR person it'll just being another position our money goes to and we still aren't even turning anything that looks like a profit.

We all wanna hope these results are amazing and some sort of offtake is offered along with it.
    Truly GLTAH...

Good people parted with their money to prop this stock up through its hard times and we are being treated as we don't exist.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.