AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Axiom set for a big 2017, page-53

1. 943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 308
    We should remember that no-one official, not the company or the Government has made any mention of February. The only source for this is an anonymous poster that no-one heard of before this very specific information was produced.

Its interesting that the new timeframe being spruiked is February because that would be a very significant date.

They will be out of money by then. If we discount the miracle event of the stars aligning and SJ results being great and offtake agreements providing cash funds then the $4 million we had at the end of Sept will be gone by the end of Feb. No doubt.

There is also a dramatic change in sentiment from shareholders towards this whole debarcle and i don't think that the BOD or RM will be particularly keen to front the AGM in March.

So many questions that have previously been avoided will come sharply onto centre stage at the next shareholders meeting.

some of these will be:

1. RM excessive remuneration for no results

2. A detailed questioning on what went wrong with the COA. What were the actual advices received from our own legal team on the points of law appealed by the other side. Was the case as solid as we were led to believe? These are questions the Chairman will need to address. What were they told?

3. Outstanding matters regarding the conversion of Convertible notes to unnamed sophisticated investors at terms far better than what was approved.
    ( a group of us shareholders were hammering Paul Fredricks on this point... Now he has resigned. I wonder if the new guy will respond)

4. Details on the large liabilities sitting on AXIOM KB's Balance Sheet.

5. What caused the rush in Feb/March 2015 for RM to sell his entire shareholding and Double his pay packet? Was it connected with the points on Appeal?

INMO i think that they just want the shareholders to be kept quiet until February when the endgame is scheduled to happen one way or another.

I was hoping that they had one last pump left in them for a CR to keep the gravy train running a bit longer and that would allow an exit and a recovery of some of the lost funds squandered here over the past years but I am unsure weather SJ has enough sparkle to raise money against and they really have to have Isabel back to leverage a CR . They know that by February they need to have it back or its possibly too late and they DEFINATELY won't want to front the AGM in that position.

A cynic may observe that perhaps everyone is too busy working on their MNM life raft to announce anything to their shareholders....

DJM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.