AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Agree with you 100% Hot as I said last week and it took Jatz...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Agree with you 100% Hot as I said last week and it took Jatz some time to reply to. I have been in this since 2010 and am down the shoot, so why should I sell at the (hopefully) bottom.

No I am not a negative person by nature, quite the contrary actually, this is not the only stock I have, but by far the worst communicator thou and yes I got bitten from other stocks, MDV & Newsat, both had CEO's living the high life before the companies were making the money to justify then life styles.

I think the vast majority of the SH who post negativity on here would be happy and stop complaining if two things happened, RM to take a pay cut and there were updates from the company. Till that happens be prepared for the flack to continue.

And why didn't I reply to your post last Friday till now, I was enjoying myself with my family in the US and wasn't going to spoil it with replying to your two bit post.

Oh and one last thing, get a bucket of water, put your hand into it then take it out, the hole left would be as much as RM will be missed at this point in time, seeing he can't communicate to the SH's or is not having any luck with the SI Government which is why he is being paid the big bucks.

Good luck to all and I hope we ship some time in the future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.