AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Axiom set for a big 2017, page-93

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Sorry late reply Shane, but totally agree with you. SP is all about sentiment and momentum and a whole lot of hype. Axiom could be anywhere or nowhere, stars need to align and the swarming herds will do the rest. Greed is good right? A stocks price and its fundamental valuation are light years apart. If you try to quantify fair asset backing to ANY listed companies SP, you will need anti psychotic medications.

A prime example is Newcrest. When it was trading in the $12.00 range not so long ago, a number of commentators said it was a dead loss because it carried too much debt. Now trading at $23.00 and Gold still is yet to take off as predicted. What the? Just as many dim wits and sheep trading equities as there are at the supermarket. Just as many sharks posing as investment guru's and financial advisers as well. Really, do I need another personal financial adviser as some pillar of the HC community suggested? I forgot more than most know. Risk/reward, big kahunas sometimes brings big profits. Calculated risk tempered by DD and a good amount of luck as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.