AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

looks more like crash and burn than soaring. Doesn't look like...

1. 8,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    looks more like crash and burn than soaring.

Doesn't look like life of mine funding is gonna happen, especially in this environment. AVQ have no jorc and no feasibility study. Just who do they expect to fund such an uber risky project? An island in the middle of nowhere where AVQ have only drilled a few holes and they claim to start mining in December? Ya right

ASIC should look into how AVQ can continue to make statements they seemingly are not able to back. RM claimed that they have a short list of funders who want to to fund the capex. How much? Who knows. AVQ's one liners in the announcements are extremely poor.
    Where are these funders? Who knows.
    How did the SIG issue a ML when funding appears non-existent? Who knows. But SI is a very corrupt country.

But time is running out I fear. They claim to be drilling now so drill results will have to be published in a few months.
    They claim mining will star in December so the two quarterlies in 2019 will have to show something, increased expenditure and some revenue.
    Hiding behind one liners without any information that other companies would normally provide is not gonna work much longer

Note that the 3b from the latest cap raise is not out yet

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.