AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Lots of dreamers here now relying on Google Earth as some sort...

1. 8,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    Lots of dreamers here now relying on Google Earth as some sort of validation that something, anything is happening. Pathetic really but this is what happens when all the company does is put out one liners. How many metres are they drilling? What kind of equipment are they using? Budget? These are the kind of info you would expect at minimum, not one liners "we have started drilling"

As I said eventually the company will have to validate their claims. If they can't the share price will tank. I doubt they can validate anything hence the risk has never been higher with AVQ

Problem is they have no money to do anything. $2m raised and half will go to admin. $1m does not build a mine so people here need to stop dreaming until they get proper mine financing in the vicinity of $20-$30 million. More than half their market cap and without a JORC/feasibility study this is not gonna happen no matter how many times you report every negative post or attack other posters. Wake up to reality. SJ is way too early stage and hence way too risky for anyone to put up that kind of money

Nothing is gonna happen. People need to stop dreaming.

Btw the Directors are not gonna put up their own money until shareholder approval. Could take many months

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.