AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

"But ok, please point to where RM promised JORC and feasibility...

1. 8,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    "But ok, please point to where RM promised JORC and feasibility (without a ML) by some previous Xmas ?? as you claim."

SJ.png

I am sure you will try to twist this so let's cover the facts. They do NOT need a ML for a jorc and feasbility. That RM was waiting on one to do these studies is something conjured up by the HC crew and that narrative started to surface in 2017 long after these timelines already passed. Interestingly enough, that narrative changed after the phase 1 drill results were all out and those results were so awful that I guess the consultants had no choice but to place focus on something else which is "we will not do any more work until the ML is issued. For any delays, which there will surely be, we will blame the SIG".

Also note how it says currently funded for the jorc and feasbility. Where did this funding go since they elected not to proceed with a jorc and feasbility? Such a wasteful company. Anything but spend money where they should.

Also note how customer/offtake financing is placed AFTER the jorc and feasibility study. These are normal proceedings and not how things are now. And now AVQ claim they can go directly from drilling to mine development to mining and all that without any money. lol, all too funny

And no AVQ cannot rely on 40 year old reports. Ancient history. They need to do their own work. Companies acquire brownfield tenements all the time and there are always old reports available but they still need to start from scratch.

I guess phase 1 drill results were so poor than RM decided no point wasting money on a phase 2 drill program and hence not enough data for a jorc and feasbility. The ML remains useless, no finance funding is happening and SJ remains just a paddock in the middle of nowhere.

Go ahead, report this post as I know you will. lol
    Last edited by jazzmox: 13/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.