AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

I think you need to look up the meaning of a forum (such as...

1. 658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    I think you need to look up the meaning of a forum (such as Hot-copper). It describes a discussion on a topic giving equal emphasis and consideration to both pro and negative views.
    In your distorted view however your definition of a forum is anyone that agrees with you is welcome but anyone with a differing view is ridiculed by you 'strap yourselves in for some more lol's'.
    Since you are such a self proclaimed expert on AVQ and see it as fantastic that the SP is at a heady 11.5c, you will recall, with ease, that when AVQ won the initial court case it reached 50c with a market cap, if my memory serves me, of 100 mill, that was after the decision and prior to the appeal. So my question to you is why is this so?
    My thoughts, management and consultants being paid ridiculous money, share dilution through numerous cap raises ( I won't even touch on the nepotism), lack of faith in management, missing numerous promised and documented milestones, the inability to secure funding at a rate where share holders can still sit down albeit gingerly afterwards ('close to choosing a funding partner', really? they are banging the door down by the dozen? give me a break) etc. etc. etc. But what would I know?
    But, according to you, as a negative contributor to this forum, my thoughts, observations and historic facts don't qualify me to take part. Although we (giving you the benefit of the doubt) both know I have as much right as you to express a view.
    There are a number of choice names and phrases I could use to describe someone like you but that would only get me in trouble with the moderators, so I won't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.