AXO 0.00% 73.0¢ aurox resources limited

Hi guys,Don't you focus on price in this crazy rally stock...

1. 52 Posts.
    Hi guys,

Don't you focus on price in this crazy rally stock market?

Why does it close at $0.36 only?

It seems nobody , at least the fund managers, doesn't believe AXO will get the finance because the management cheats us again. The managment said it would be upgrade to 650m tonnes resources by the end of August, you guys can see the result today.

The maangement is afraid of a similar CFE shareholder meeting will be held by the AXO fund managers in the near future if they fail to get the bank finance next two weeks. I make sure they will buy time to postpone the result of the bank visit. Therefore they have to announce today bull shit strategic babababa. Even they cannot provide the date of bank visit. Is it necessary for bankers travel to the bush for visit. Don't they have expertise to analyse the reserve reports. It seems they buy time again. !!!What will happen after USA rebound 600 points? Tumble again then AXO will drop to $0.25???

GG, Is it necessary for AXO to repay principal to the convertible note holders if they cannot convert the share cos the price lower than $0.95 in June 2010? If happened, AXO will be dead!!!

CFE is another story somebody stole money from shareholders i.e. buying shit from "others".

AXO is different to CFE. We don't have $400M cash to allocate but we have a multi-billion project which is going to be sold at a unreasonable lower price. If it really good, the bankers must be blind!! Or somebody betray the shareholders.

I reckon somebody were greedy to stole money from shareholders so pushing up the capex to $850 million from $544m while the reserve was upgraded from 100mt to 155mt. AXO capex is one of the most expensive in Australia. The manaagement should make a biggest placement last year after the BFS so the price was crazy up to $4 before market crash. However, they were only focus on reserve upgrade in exhange for a higher capex. They did not know the market would be crash after NOV 07 then the turmoil makes AXO difficult to get finance and placement opportunity.

GG, If the management tried to play us again, doesn't hestiate to call Tarus fund holding AGM to kick them out. We are very lucky having $36m ($19M gone in 3 months after paying $15m tenemant) Where did the moeny go? FLSmith?

To protect our money, call a meeting is the only way subject to a failure of bank finance. It should be the management's last chance to get back our confidence. Otherwise AXO will be broke very soon and they will have an excuse to sell the project at lower price to a "related party".

No excuse, mistake again and again. If josesy99 said the visit will be on 23rd Sept. The bank will have a concense by the end of next week. Next Friday will be the deadline of the management to get back investors' confidence.

GG , I am not from Rockcheck or Chengde but we are much bigger than Rockcheck + Chengde. We still have confidence on the project, not mgt. There are 200k selling at $0.36. Who will take it, may be the bigger guy challenge the management.

Good luck to the management team since they will have not much time to play us anymore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.