PDF 0.00% 2.9¢ pacific dairies limited

Forget China mate, it has nothing to do with funding. The...

1. 7,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    Forget China mate, it has nothing to do with funding. The company needs to come out and state they're not going to attempt funding via ICBC and name the other funding organisations they're dealing with and that they're going in their direction. If my memory serves me correctly Im sure I saw they had commitments or some funding of $500k in the annual report. It may be for or from stock issuances or just for the purchasing of these 5 dairy farms.
    BTw Im free carried after buying at 3 and selling at 13 after an hour of trade. I don't need to ramp either way as we've seen a lot of down-ramping of late.
    The majority of comments are taken with a grain of salt anyway and I agree that securing funding of $50m is a huge task. If it's too much of an ask the company needs to find a way to have the sp pumped well above 10c to do a huge spp or rights issue.
    It's up to the individual to buy and sell at the right time.
    I've been in stocks like this before and I've seen them get to a market cap of $200m with assets or potential assets in Africa, so it's all a risk and the game we play to make money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.