PDF 0.00% 2.9¢ pacific dairies limited

have held AYB for a long time. Its a very high risk high return...

1. 67 Posts.
    have held AYB for a long time. Its a very high risk high return stock.
    For that reason everyone should DYOR and that is something I take very seriously.
    There is a lot of misinformation on HC which is understandable as this company is minow so I will share some of my research.
    AYB is attempting to raise debt is a way that has never been attempted in Australia but is common in the USA. I am lead to believe the debt raising will possibly be its own ASX listed vehicle paying a 7.5c return that can be traded and likely to be controlled by one of the bigger local merchant banks or a non listed hybrid attached to a merchant bank and aimed at a superanuation fund seeking high interest returns. Therefore the funds available to AYB may not be balance sheet debt but will allow AYB to own hard producing assets that already surpass the interest obligations of the $50 million convertable bond.

ICBC have been commissioned to distribute the prospectus, but after the last AYB company announcement they do not appear to have an exclusive arrangement with AYB.
    What I find most interesting is that somewhere along the line the cat got out of the bag and merchant bankers being merchant bankers, well they wanted in and after 3 days are still accumulating shares.
    The big point for me in the company announcement was the statement that said that ICBC had NOT RECEIVED any cash as yet. looking at the action going on in the stock market I would`t be surprised if a contract to supply the funds wasn`t going through or about to go through due diligence somewhere. Smoke does`t lie. 2c to 20c in an hour is extraordinary. Yeh I have seen pump and dumps before and it just does`t add up with AYB as its such a tightly help company with 60% held by directors, associates and one former chinese director who put $2mill in.
    If AYB doesn`t get the funds then it ain`t worth much, tax losses and a listed vehicle, but if it is able to complete the $50 mill bond raise then 20c won`t be the peak as I am led to believe the water rights on the farms alone are worth more than 3.3c. a share. So right now I reckon AYB will not return to 3.3c as the share buying suggests a deal is coming. If your already in, then us lay men now just have to wait and hope for the funds or take a quick profit and never look back. Charts are a waste of time on this one..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.