AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

Do you guys have dreams about AYN?? Im starting to dream alot...

1. 1,048 Posts.
    Do you guys have dreams about AYN?? Im starting to dream alot more about our beloved AYNieeeeee.

Look how quick silver is rising. Nearly $41 an oz!

Might have to change this thread to $50 oz 50c AYN party at this rate!!

What I love about AYN is that we are producing this year , so we can take advantage of these insane silver prices.

CCU & SVL who knows when they will be producing and could miss out on the silver boom.

Then again it doesn't look like silver is stopping anytime soon! So im sure we can all profit from it.

With the USD tanking , some say it could it 1.10, then that would make silver get that much closer to $50 an oz. If they do QE3 who knows how much the dollar could go

2 more days toll Monday and AYNieeee opens for business.

Frankfurt exchange closed at 8c euro. Works out to be 11c aud

AYNieeee you are so sexy!

Yasi welcome, if AYNieee has done enough to make u wanna invest with her, well then I'm sure so many others will too.

Jp Morgan as at 12/3/11 held nearly 350 mill shares...they could hold 500 mill by now. Will be good to see the update.

Lucky I have soccer today, it's 90 minutes where I will not think one bit about AYNieee

Hope you are all having a great weekend and congratulating yourselves.

There will be plenty more to come! So don't party to hard, this is just the beginning!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.