AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

ayn to confirm we have more silver, page-27

1. 205 Posts.
    Seriously Stefan41 you dont have to try very hard to find what you are looking for. And dont forget Alcyone only acquired this mine 18mths ago, or there abouts. This is taken from Nov 2 2010 ann, cant wait for the current updated JORC!!!!

NEW HIGH-GRADE SILVER RESULTS HIGHLIGHT
    POTENTIAL TO EXPAND TWIN HILLS RESOURCE
    GRADES OF UP TO 455g/t Ag RETURNED FROM DRILLING BENEATH CURRENT TWIN HILLS OPEN PIT AS NEARBY HORNET PROSPECT DELIVERS FIRST COPPER RESULTS
    HIGHLIGHTS
    Excellent results received from drilling for extensions to Twin Hills mineralisation including:
    o 2m @ 279g/t Ag from 117m including 1m @ 455g/t Ag in ACTHD002
    o 2m @ 90g/t Ag from 135m in the same hole
    Results indicate potential to expand the existing Twin Hills Resource, extend the mine life at Twin Hills and enhance the overall economics of the operation.
    Assay results received from the first two diamond drill holes at the Hornet Prospect, 2km west of Twin Hills, both of which intersected near-surface copper mineralisation over narrow widths:
    o 0.5m @ 2.2% Cu from 56m, 1.2m @ 3.5% Cu and 154g/t Ag from 60m (Hole ACHOD006)
    o 0.5m @ 1.1% Cu from 45m, 5.5m @ 1.04% Cu from 57m incl. 0.4m @ 7.05% Cu, 0.5m @ 1.8% Cu from 72.5m and 0.5m @ 3.4% Cu from 94m (Hole ACHOD004)
    Up to three steeply-dipping lodes intersected at Hornet within a broader zone of disseminated mineralisation currently drilled over a strike length of 200m, up to 30m wide and 60m deep.
    Surface mapping defines zone over 1km strike length with potential for larger source of Hornet mineralisation at depth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.