AYN 0.00% 0.1¢ alcyone resources ltd

ayn valuation vs ccu..., page-22

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I reiterate hobojoseph's comments imorar
    As a long term MMN shareholder and trader in the options and shares since 2001, I went through a lot as did others of the MMN story - bringing the resource and mine into production and the numerous capital raisings to get the plant built.
    We just need some more money and the company will be making money from producing silver at a profit bouyed by a high silver price.
    For anyone looking at MMN Ver2.0
    The facts are :
    1. They have a new name AYN
    2. They do have a new management team.
    3. They do have a measured resource.
    4. They do have cash in the bank courtesy of a slick recap and share reconstruction/consolidation of existing shareholders holdings.
    Thats where it ends
    If you want to buy the argument that new management will fix the problems associated with production just because they are a new broom, be my guest I dont.
    Add in the royalty payments that have to be made if the co produces metal and they are worse off in some ways than before suspension.

1. What is the cost of production?
    2. What plans do management have to deal with the purity issues that lead to below target recoveries of silver powder.
    3. What will the measures cost?
    4. Will they producesilver as metal or silver powder as MMN were aiming to do ?
    5.If the existing resource hasnt evaporated and crushed material for processing hasnt been lost why are they spending more money to recheck all this?
    Why dont they just get started producing and take advantage of the current bouyant silver price?
    6. What is there projected margin per oz?
    7.What contingencies are in place if a severe correction in the silver price occurs?
    I have a lot of other questions but this would be a very long post if they all were asked and its long enough as is.
    Certain posters on this board have been actively promoting AYN as a good buy based on little information and speculation shrowded as fact
    I guess that is the basis of speculation for some.
    The positive posting comments for this stock are not justified IMO and make me suspicious that it is about trying to create a positive environment for fleecing the unsuspecting down the track
    I say again maybe there are some short term gains to be made in this stock but unless AYN gets down to the business of producing silver at profit I see this stock going only way down and your money along with it.
    I cant see them producing for a year given their current pace
    For what its worth, if people want to get leverage into silver buy the metal and stick it away for the long term that way the price gyrations wont give you sleepless nights.
    If you want stock leverage stay away from AYN or CCU because they might produce silver profitably.
    Bringing a new project into production is difficult and more fail than succeed.
    Look at CXC - an international silver producer with large resources and producing at relatively low cost.
    It will probably pay a dividend in the future if the price holds up if it doesnt its share price will not take as much of a hammering as lttle speccies like these two.
    Just pick your entry point that will be the challenge.
    I have done a lot of my money as an MMN shareholder and I could try and recover some by buying the AYN story but I wont because it would be good money after bad IMO.
    In fact I could go further and endorse those posters comments instead of criticise as it might contribute to recovering some of my losses
    People can interpret that as sour grapes if they wish, I just hope they arent a part of the same story down the track.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AYN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.