STK 3.19% 9.1¢ strickland metals limited

Not sure how many existing $AYR holders managed to take a close...

1. 155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Not sure how many existing $AYR holders managed to take a close look at nearby neighbours $HAV's Mutooroo sampling results released yesterday? In short, they recovered some pretty outstanding results of up to 5,950 ppm (0.60%) Co and also defined several promising prospects in the self-touted "Mutooroo Cobalt District". $HAV MGMT said that "follow up sampling underway to define drill targets and identify additional targets" and "Highlights the potential for new copper-cobalt discoveries within Havilah’s 720 km2 Mutooroo Cobalt District tenement holdings". $HAV release = bit.ly/HR_asx58

Ok so why am I posting $HAV related news in the $AYR forum? NO i'm not spruking their stock (although full disclosure, I do hold a position). The reason I'm bringing this to your attention is that if you take a close look at the location of where these reported results were found in $HAV's "Mutooroo Cobalt District" tenement, holding you will notice that the majority of these results fall right on the border of $AYR's tenement holding. LITERALLY ON THE BORDER - YOU COULD NOT GET ANY CLOSER.

View attachment 1164168
    So it would appear that $HAV has actually done a huge favour to $AYR by publishing these results, which have potentially just uncovered a rich and widespread mineralisation that more than likely spreads over the border into $AYR's tenement holding (at least to some extent)!

This news has been the final push required to convince me to take up a parcel in $AYR and cross over from the "watching" side to "invested" side. One would expect $AYR's management to high tail it to this location on the border and begin sampling / surveying the area ASAP, with announcements to follow! If $HAV can receive such high Co results from surface sampling alone, I'm pretty confident that we will be able to achieve at worst similar, if not better (here's to hoping eh?).

Ps - I think $AYR MGMT owes $HAV MGMT a beer haha

My 2cents,
    JDI.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
-0.003(3.19%)
Mkt cap ! $199.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.5¢ 9.0¢ $146.7K 1.600M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 18766 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.