STK 1.03% 9.8¢ strickland metals limited

AYR Tenement, page-7

1. 2,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 633
    Hi Buster

Ditto to your experience of “financial advisors” with their own agenda, and as per my earlier comments I do hope that some people took note, and didn’t buy this hype, clearly the results to buy significantly are not yet in, so it’s not rocket science to conclude same.

I didn’t buy or sell any, and just hope that these dudes get down to basics and realise that the only stuff that counts is a large, economically mineable resource, being  Jorc compliment, all naturally proven by drilling..
    thus spending most of our money on  “in the ground” precedent efforts, not therefore on Range Rovers, high salaries & very expensive perks and ritzy lunches.
    That said my guess was a close at circa 1.3c but that won’t come close to a sell for all the many many years I’ve been patient & waited, and had faith, signed the experienced, old fart..
    Sarg ...
    p.s.
    Getting rich quickly, on spec isn’t built on hype.

Back genuine hard working management whom don’t print shares galore, those whom treat company money with the utmost of care as if it were spending from their own pocket, not from add nauseum fund raising, in a dilutive manner.
    Clever JV’s can often save company lotsa money.
    Sarg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.