STK 1.03% 9.8¢ strickland metals limited

AYR Tenement, page-8

1. 3,462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1052
    "I can demonstrate a copper-cobalt-gold link from the Mutooroo Cobalt District to the cobalt-copper-gold soil anomaly at AYR's Ophara project area"

"If further AYR testing of cobalt-copper-gold anomaly shows positive results, it provides the basis for possible future co-operation between HAV and AYR around grid reference ~6,435,000 mN with development of a mine if the mineralisation proves economic"

Make sure you look at Figure 4 (detail of Taipan and Mulga Prospects showing sample locations with cobalt values higher than 500 ppm labelled) from today's HAV release:

http://www.havilah-resources.com.au...s_from_Mutooroo_Cobalt_District_25Jun2018.pdf

Between grid reference 6,437,500 mN to 6,435,000 mN this is on the South Australian border side to AYR's tenements.

Let's hope that HAV and AYR are sharing technical information and co-operating!

Cheers

These are only my random thoughts and it does not constitute investment advice. Before acting on any information you read and before making any financial or investment decisions, you should always consult your advisor(s) or other relevant professional experts.

HAV fanboy: still drinking the Kool-Aid

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.