Aziz Ansari 'allegation'

1. 44,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2012
    I just read an account of a sexual encounter where the man was trying to speed  things up, and the female trying to take it slower.
    Throughout, she had the option to opt out. Say "I'm not into this, sorry" and take off. But here they were performing oral sex on each other.
    Nowhere did he force her to do anything, but she felt "pressured".

This is out of control. This is not 'sexual assault'. This is a horny guy looking to have sex after a date.

These are private details, now put out into the  open to destroy someone's life and career.

This is now a full-blown witch-hunt, and any woman who has ever done anything they regret is now being encouraged to feel that they are the victim, and have the right to destroy another persons life.

This information should all be kept private. Lurid details now put out into the public to permanently distort the way we think about this man.

No man is safe. They will be coming for all of us soon. This is just the start. Women will be saying "hmmmm, I was in bed with him and HE moved my hand to his dick". What about the women who move guys hands to their vagina's or breasts????

Sex will be impossible soon....

http://www.msn.com/en-au/news/world...gh-entitled-18-year-old/ar-AAuFV97?ocid=ientp
    Last edited by Crom Valen: 15/01/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.