BRN 2.94% 16.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

AZK Chart, page-2123

1. 2,370 Posts.
    Martis, seriously, half of me wants to respect you and the other half wants to repulse you. I don't know. You get it right sometimes and you get it very wrong other times. At the moment on this particular stock I have noticed nothing but negativity from you. Obviously you are not currently holding because if you were, you would be trying to keep the share price up and not downramping it to bring it down, and your profits down. So for the moment martis and with much respect I have to guess that you are not holding and are trying to take up a position on azk. That is ok and your post is a lot kinder than most of recent who are down ramping. But if you want to have any credibility and you bought in and then started pumping the stock, then that credibility would be completely worthless. All I can say is I know you are good at what you do and you use it to your best measure when you can, nothing wrong with that, but for goodness sake take a position already and change your somber posts to positive ones so that we can all enjoy them!! Anyway good luck with it all and take care!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $323.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 16.5¢ $469.4K 2.794M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 2539653 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 1057461 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.