BRN 0.00% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

AZK hones in on accretive acquisition of BrainChip Inc., page-4

1. 9,438 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 460
    I think my email from Neil got lost in all the discussion, here is my original post:

Sent an email to Neil Rinaldi (Aziana's CEO) about how the SNAP technology was demonstrated to them, he responded within an hour and gave me permission to report in a subsequent email:

"Hello x
    Thanks for your email and your wishes.

We’re excited about the future with BrainChip. We particularly like the fact that the team work well together and have taken previous inventions through from concept to sales. An important aspect of any business as I am sure you would know is being able to get this right. Having the team all housed under the same roof and being shareholders in the same company that is developing the technology is significant to us and all shareholders.

In regards to your question I viewed a "work in progress" example of the development that is taking place in order to meet the first milestone. Specifically a visual demonstration via an FPGA board hooked up to a monitor that highlights the learning capabilities of the chip on a virtual track. What stood out to me was the speed that SNAP learns at vs a competing technology that is based in software. The company has set this significant but acheivable milestone as it coincides with the needs of various potential technology partners for a potential high volume product licensing agreement.

Regards

Neil"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.