BRN 2.50% 19.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

AZK Weekend Discussion, page-216

1. 3,400 Posts.
    EIEIO- Thanks for bringing a balanced view to this thread- sometimes its needed, however its of the belief of existing shareholders on HC that this is the "real deal" which is why we are a bit over excited. Its easy to get caught up in the hype and ramping however this is different . The parcel size of bids going through on Thursday and Friday suggests otherwise to your comments above. The share price action is behaving very differently to most stocks in that the bULLs are smashing the bears into submission and this company now has a technology that will exist in our future whether some like it or not - its better to contain it and nurture the technology to enhance our lives i.e. Cellphones, computers, robotics, improvements in car safety to save lives , higher security , you name it ....

p.s at some stage it may have a breather and sell off and i expect that somewhere in the high 20,s it will sell back to mid to low 20's but for most of us we don't mind as we bought below 10c- iNTRADAY hIGH ON FRIDAY WAS 22.5C so we could open at at least 23c and there would be no gap to fill - there is a gap left at 15c but not all gaps get closed - two types of gaps 1) runaway and 2) breakaway

IA is the future of OUR WORLD

Technology can scare some people AI is in that category just like Uranium being used for power generation which has literally no emissions and would reduce carbon emissions to help save our planet - yet some people don't like it because its linked to Atomic bombs - my point is technology like this needs to be embraced just as computers were when Bill Gates introduced Windows, when Steve jobs introduced Apple and Nuclear power became the fuel used to light up our cities - AI will be here to stay so now its a race to see who has got the technology and currently in this space Peter Vander Made has broken through with his Brainchip Technology

I for one will embrace this for years to come as i can see the positives of this technology

cheers Schu
    Last edited by Schumacher: 13/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $361.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $878.2K 4.371M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
64 1444914 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 388739 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.